I’m not gonna lie, Nana is a spoiled doggo. I want to make sure she gets the best of the best. The best food, the best quality toys, and the healthiest snacks. Before I show you what I got her, here are a few facts about the Nana the Newfie!
- Nana is a Newfoundland.
- Her birthday is August 30th, 2013 which makes her almost 4 years old.
- Her favorite things to do is eating a swimming. (She could probably do it at the same time too.)
- She is me and my fiancé’s first dog together.
- She’s got a single white hair on the tip of her tail and a white spot on her chest.
- Nicknames: Nanakin (as in Anakin Skywalker) MapMap, Nanse, Foul beast and Habberlabber, short of; Habber Babalap Ibabalap A Napnap.
Shopping for your dog online is easy as there are plenty of sites to choose from. However, it has become a difficult reality for the local veterinarians as they’re now losing profit to all of these online stores. So, when I wanted to get Nana some Hills Science Plan food, I decided to get it from Vetboxen.dk for two reasons.
- Vets give Hill’s Science Plan® to their dogs, more than any other brand.
- Vetboxen.dk is built around the local veterinarians and therefore highly support the local community around Denmark and not just the bigger chains, something I like to support as well.
I got Nana 24kg of Hill’s Science Plan® with a focus on easy mobility. With Nana being a “Giant” breed she needs that extra joint and mobility support. She’s really enjoying it! I also got her 4 bags of treats, mostly consisting of dried meats.
To top it off, I got her a new water toy. The last one she got broke after the first use, but this one was ready to play with a big Newfie. It survived without a scratch! It was easy for her to see despite the waters being a bit choppy when we tested it out. We’re both looking forward to playing with it again but unfortunately, the Danish summer is being a beach right now (pun intended).