Okay, so this is my first food-themed blog post and I’m so excited about it! This recipe is nothing crazy demanding and maybe not a culinary masterpiece but I am still really excited to share it with you guys. They’re a great alternative to those store-bought and sugar-filled cookies that we all tend to crave every now and then PLUS they’re both gluten free and vegan! Now, I’m not vegan but I’m working towards becoming it so finding vegan and healthy alternatives has been how I’ve started my vegan journey and so far, I’m loving it. Anyway, let’s get cooking!
- 1 ripe banana (the riper it is, the sweeter the cookies will be)
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ⅓ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Makes around 6-10 cookies depending on the size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) .
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the banana in a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add the oats and the peanut butter and mix it well together.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix it till it’s well combined.
- Drop cookies onto prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for about 15 minutes before eating.
Ready to be enjoyed!